Monday, April 5, 2010

Let Me Introduce Myself, My Name Is Humpty.

Hello class (sorry about the poor 90's reference, although it is pronounced with an -umpty for those who still know what I'm talking about). My name is Chaz Millfelt and I am originally from Zanesville Ohio. My interests are of most men: sports, bass guitar, video games, art, music, and anything related with bacon. Lately my live has been consumed by either my little brother, who is 3 years old or the renivation of my family's house in Granville, which is almost 200 years old. I am definitely a family oriented person and somewhat of a mama's boy. I live with my parents, 2 17 years old twin sisters and the star of the show, my little brother. Our whole family has a strange affinity for monkeys, gardening (except for me), and Micheal Jackson.

Chaz

No comments:

Post a Comment